In this class you'll learn the following
How to treat basic injuries
- These injuries can be from minor sprains, to lacerations, to nose bleeds. The student will learn the basics here and at the end of class know how to treat each injury.
- During this session splinting and casting will be demonstrated in a grid down situation . This would be for a "grid down" situation in which no other help is available. The student will also have a chance to practice splinting.
- During this session the student will learn hot to take vital signs such as pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- During this session suturing will be demonstrated in a grid down situation. Also a stapler will be introduced and explained.
- This is not to replace the care of a licensed professional, but in case of a "grid down" emergency one would need to be prepared on how to deliver a baby. During this session it will be demonstrated how to deliver a baby, some of the potential complications, and practice on a delivery manikin.
- During this session treating gunshot wounds will be demonstrated in a grid down situation. Also how to treat a "sucking chest wound" will be demonstrated. Lastly, the student will be introduced to some products that can be beneficial in the treatment of these wounds.
- Bandaging techniques will be taught in this session and different ways to treat wounds will be discussed.
- Antibiotics will be discussed in this session.
- The student will be introduced to different herbal medicine in this section.
- Our instructors have extensive background in this area and will discuss the potential threat and considerations relating to Biological, Chemical and Radiological Emergencies
- Bail out bags
- Colloidal Silver
- and Much More!